Om nom nom nom; moar, please!
Congratulations to Emma F. of Fremont, CA and Baron C. of Des Moines, IA on being the first two winners for our Wall of Awesome Happiness! Thank you for helping the cause and sending in your postcards! You've each won yourselves a $50 gift certificate, and your postcard will forever have a place on our wall.
Your postcards have joined the ranks of postcards on our Wall of Awesome Happiness; w00t!
That's not the last of it, though! Every week, we will continue to randomly select a winning postcard, as we still have A LOT of wall space left to fill.
See what we mean? These walls are dying to be covered by postcards!
So what do you need to do? Just send in the niftiest, most interesting postcard you've ever laid eyes upon to the address below, and you'll automatically be entered to win!
Now, GOGOGO! Fire in the hole! Hurry to your nearest post office and mail a postcard to:
WALL OF AWESOME HAPPINESS!!!
11216 Waples Mill Rd, Suite 100
Fairfax, VA 22030
Please remember to include your email address on the postcard as well! It will allow us to contact you if you've won.
See you in the WoAH Winners Circle!
Terms, Conditions, and Legalese:
- By submitting your postcard to ThinkGeek, you assert that the postcard is your original material. You will indemnify ThinkGeek should you submit the copyrighted material of others without permission.
- Only those winners located inside the United States will receive a $50 ThinkGeek gift certificate via email. Winners from outside the US will win our love, but not a gift certificate. We apologize for the complicated nature of international prize laws, but there it is.
- Your submitted postcard will become the property of ThinkGeek, Inc.
- ThinkGeek reserves the right to change the terms of this contest at any time, and we may terminate the contest at any time, at our discretion.
- Any postcard mailed to the ThinkGeek Wall of Awesome Happiness consititutes agreement with these terms.
- ThinkGeek is not evil, never has been, nor will ever be. Period.