Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. Prepare to die!
Are you prepared to die?
Yeah, we're not so much, either. But this Inigo Montoya fellow keeps telling us to prepare ourselves. What's up with that?
It's been 12,700,800 seconds since our last movie night; that's 4 months and 25 days! We know - it's been waaay too long.
But we're here to fix that!
We would like to invite 50 local-to-us geeks to come join us in watching The Princess Bride on Thursday, January 31st. The catch: you must be willing to eat pizza, have a good time, and accept the freebies that we may or may not be handing out.
If you would like to attend,
please sign up below we hope you got an invite via email on Tuesday, January 22nd because the sign up period has closed!
- Movie night will be held at ThinkGeek HQ in Fairfax, VA.
- The sign up form will close on Monday, January 21st at 6pm (it's now closed), where we will then randomly choose 50 attendees and notify them via email on Tuesday, January 22. Please be sure to bring your email confirmation on the day of the event! If you find out later that you cannot make it, please notify us ASAP, so we can select a replacement.
- There can only be 50 people. If you would like to bring a fellow human being, then you must indicate that on the form.
- Geeklings are welcome! We'd prefer it if they were 10 or up, though. Geeklings also count as your +1.
- Doors open at 6:30pm. You can check-in, get yer raffle ticket, mingle with your fellow geeks, and get a tour of ThinkGeek HQ as well. The movie will begin at 7:00 with pizza and fizzy bevvies to accompany it. We'll hold the raffle around 8:30, and the festivities will end by 9:00.
If there's anything we haven't covered, or if you have any questions, please let us know in the comments!
See (some of) you on the 31st!
UPDATE: The sign up form has now closed and we have emailed our 50 randomly-chosen attendees! If you didn't get an email from us Tuesday night, you're on the wait list and we'll be in touch if a spot opens up.