The Wall of Awesome Happiness in all its glory... kind of. We need to fill these blank walls!
This is a call to arms! Or postcards.
Relax your minds and think back... back to a time where the Wall of Awesome Happiness stood tall and strong, protecting us from the curse of the blank wall. Now, fast forward to present day where the Wall was taken down and nothing defended us against it. We were hopeless! Until now.
We've relocated and revived the Wall of Awesome Happiness, but it is incomplete; blank walls continue to surround us and we need moar! Your awesomeness is required in order to save us from our impending doom. All we ask is you send us your niftiest postcard filled with awesome and happy, so we can affix them upon these walls. In return, every week we will randomly select one postcard to receive a $50 ThinkGeek gift certificate along with our undying gratitude.
These sad & lonely walls make us monkeys want to cry; a crying monkey is not a pretty sight! Please help us adorn them with your glorious postcards.
Now, go forth! Hurry to your nearest post office and mail a postcard to:
WALL OF AWESOME HAPPINESS!!!
11216 Waples Mill Rd, Suite 100
Fairfax, VA 22030
Please remember to include your email address on the postcard as well! It will allow us to contact you if you've won.
Make haste! Time is of the essence! The blanks walls close in on us as we type!
Terms, Conditions, and Legalese:
- By submitting your postcard to ThinkGeek, you assert that the postcard is your original material. You will indemnify ThinkGeek should you submit the copyrighted material of others without permission.
- Only those winners located inside the United States will receive a $50 ThinkGeek gift certificate via email. Winners from outside the US will win our love, but not a gift certificate. We apologize for the complicated nature of international prize laws, but there it is.
- Your submitted postcard will become the property of ThinkGeek, Inc.
- ThinkGeek reserves the right to change the terms of this contest at any time, and we may terminate the contest at any time, at our discretion.
- Any postcard mailed to the ThinkGeek Wall of Awesome Happiness consititutes agreement with these terms.
- ThinkGeek is not evil, never has been, nor will ever be. Period.