German geeks! You can haz Economy Shipping!
Euros! MORE EUROS FOR YOU!
Our Palletmonkeys Julie and Michelle have been hard at work yet again, and economy shipping for our German geeks is now a reality!
Here are the shiny details:
- Economy shipping is only available on small orders under $100 for light things 4lbs (1.8 kilograms) or less, so you can't use it to ship a Mass Effect M-8 Ranger Assault Rifle replica on the cheap.
- You can, however, order up a bunch of shirts and annoy-a-trons like you've always wanted.
- There will be no tracking on these economically-shipped orders, so their arrival dates will be a happy surprise.
- Your package will be delivered via Deutsche Post, and we've heard from our German friends that it's extremely convenient when compared to other methods.
- It's quite slow, but a LOT cheaper.
So there are yays and there are nays, but the drawbacks are tiny in comparison to the massive amount of money that you'll be saving on shipping. We're REALLY glad we can offer this to you guys, honestly. We've been looking forward to helping pretty much everyone out with their shipping costs, and we're now doing it, one country at a time.
Enjoy your cheaply-shipped loot and let us know what you think! If you have questions, we'll find the answers for you.