UK geeks: It's finally happened for you!
You might remember a couple of blog posts directed to our Canadian geeks and our Australian geeks in which we revealed new economy shipping options for them. The distinct lack of economy shipping options for the UK probably made you feel a little sad and forgotten.
You were not forgotten.
Our palletmonkeys Julie and Michelle have yet again used their geeky prowess to acquire economy shipping, this time for our friends across the pond!
Here are the bits that you'll need to know:
This will be a familiar sight for you again, soon.
- Economy shipping is only available on small orders under $100 for light things 1.8 kg or less, so you can't use it to ship a Wampa Rug on the cheap.
- You can, however, finally stop pining for all of the t-shirts you've had on your wishlist for ages. You might even be able to throw in an annoy-a-tron or three.
- There will be no tracking on these economically-shipped orders, so their arrival dates will be a happy surprise.
- Your package will be delivered by the UK Post Office, which from what we've heard is extremely convenient as compared to other methods.
- It's pretty slow, but a LOT cheaper.
So it's not all roses, but it's pretty awesome that shipping will be a lot more affordable for you starting today.
All we ask is that you let us know if anything goes wonky, and to not hesitate to ask us questions. We'll find answers for you, no matter what. Even if your questions are silly. (We actually like answering those the best. Shh. Don't tell.)
Enjoy your cheaply-shipped loot, and don't forget to take pictures of it all for us! We like to live vicariously.
P.S. Writing this post has brought on a distinct craving for tea. We may be a wee bit impressionable.