Dear Australians: We have good news for you, too!
You might remember a blog post directed toward our Canadian geeks a few months ago revealing new economy shipping options. Were you feeling a little jealous when you read that?
Be jealous no longer.
See this? You'll have more of it in your wallet soon.
Our Palletmonkeys Julie and Michelle have been hard at work again, and have acquired economy shipping for you, our Australian geeks!
Here are the shiny details:
- Economy shipping is only available on small orders under $100 for light things 4lbs (1.8 kilograms) or less, so you can't use it to ship a Wampa Rug on the cheap.
- You can, however, order up a bunch of shirts and annoy-a-trons like you've always wanted.
- There will be no tracking on these economically-shipped orders, so their arrival dates will be a happy surprise.
- Your package will be delivered via Australia Post, and we've heard from our friends down-under that it's extremely convenient when compared to other methods.
- It's pretty slow, but a LOT cheaper.
The basic message that we want to get across: We hear you. We know that shipping to Australia was painful and that's why we're offering this economy option. We hope it helps.
Enjoy your cheaply-shipped loot and let us know what you think! If you have questions, we'll find the answers for you.
Just don't tease us with Tim-Tams. That's mean.
Edit: We're currently working on re-enabling shipping via economy to Australian P.O. Boxes. Sorry about the confusion and the delay!