- Danny says, "Watching the movie feels just like reading a comic book, although I've never read the original story"
- Jacob's thoughts were "Flame me if you want, but the new ending is so much better. When I read the book, I thought Alan Moore was just trying to see how far he could stretch the geekly suspension of disbelief."
- Fraize summarized: "The world's smartest man has super-ninja-monkey-moves, the biggest badass wears a fedora, and the superman exists - and he has a great big blue swinging... ego."
- Carrie told us "The first scene was rhythmically filmed and paced just like a drawn page from the book, but the editing went downhill from there."
- Shane raved "Visually stunning, captured the feel of the comic perfectly. Acting was top notch, and frankly I loved the movie - even though I'm positive Alan Moore would hate it (provided he ever watched it)."
- and Rob sums things up by saying "Action packaged and anatomically correct!"
So what did YOU think of Watchmen? Let us know in the comments!